10 Tips for a Successful School Year:
1. FIND A HOBBY! Having a hobby will allow you to take your mind off of the monotony of school and school drama. It gives you a nice break.
2. CLEAN YOUR ROOM! Try to clean your room every morning so that when you come home from school, you can look forward to crashing in a nice, clean room.
3. ALWAYS GO TO CHURCH! It is an all-around stress reliever and, trust me; your walk with God will become so much closer after just one month of laborious school.
4. LIGHT A CANDLE OR SPRAY SOME FEBREZE! Good smells can relieve stress and put you in a better mood.
5. Look forward to events! This will make the school days practically fly by. Schedule a sleep-over with your besties, or plan a game of cosmic mini-golf. Everyone needs a break from the dreariness of school life!
6. DO NOT TO COUNT-DOWNS-TILL-SUMMER! You will simply become too depressed if you do this! But I do recommend doing it about a month BEFORE summer! That way you REALLY have something to look forward to!
7. TRY A NEW HAIRSTYLE! If your hair is long and straight, try curling it overnight and putting it up in a high pony before you head out the door for school so that you have a beautiful cascade of curls. Or, if you have short hair, try to pin it back with a cute ribbon or bow. You could even try making a small pompadour out of your bangs!
8. BUY A NEW OUTFIT!
9. ACCESSORIZE! Don’t go to school plain! Go out and buy (or make) some cute clothing item and look forward to wearing it the next day. Add a little pizazz to your style with a cute bow, cascading ribbon, new pair of shoes,
10. TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR CLASSES! Even if you completely, 100% hate the class that you’re taking, DO THIS. It is better to be optimistic than pessimistic because if you tell yourself you really like something, then you will most likely end up doing better in the class!